- Community Participation Supports
- Employment Services
- Accommodation Supports
- Supported Independent Living
- Respite Supports (In & Out of Home)
- Access Services
- Personal Outcomes Planning
- Family Home Program
- Enhanced Special Services
Individualized support for people who live on their own. Supports can be arranged to assist as often or as little as they are needed, depending on resources available.
Support is based on the needs of the person and can be provided on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. We help adults manage their medical, financial and active living needs, including:
If you have passport dollars or personal funds to purchase services, contact Shelbey Pillon, Manager, Planning and Technology Supports 519-776-6483 ext. 276 or email@example.com.