Whether it’s serving as a Board Member, or contributing your time at one of our many events, volunteers play a vital role with Community Living Essex County.
Role of FUND-RAISING Volunteer
A FUND-RAISING volunteer will receive guidance and support from the Manager, Community Relations and will assist with FUND-RAISING activities for the purpose of enhancing supports available to people with an intellectual disability and their families throughout Essex County. Volunteers may choose to participate in a variety of FUND-RAISING events and activities. (see Events and Fundraising)
It is important that a FUND-RAISING Volunteer bring with them:
- The ability to work effectively with others, handle cash, and deal with the public;
- The commitment to act responsibly and represent Community Living Essex County in an appropriate and positive manner.
- The desire to follow through with tasks agreed upon.
Your time commitment within this role is:
Commitments may vary depending on the FUND-RAISING event and your availability. Generally volunteers are asked to commit 2-3 hours for any given fundraiser.
We will provide for you the following:
- Orientation to Community Living Essex County
- Additional training for specific FUND-RAISING events as needed.
To find out more about this volunteer opportunity please contact:
Tony DeSantis, Manager, Community Relations at 519-776-6483, ext 246, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.