Whether it’s serving as a Board Member, or contributing your time at one of our many events, volunteers play a vital role with Community Living Essex County.
Role of Fundraising Volunteer
A fundraising volunteer will receive guidance and support from the Manager, Community Relations and will assist with fundraising activities for the purpose of enhancing supports available to people with an intellectual disability and their families throughout Essex County. Volunteers may choose to participate in a variety of fundraising events and activities. (see Events and Fundraising)
It is important that a fundraising volunteer bring with them:
- The ability to work effectively with others, handle cash, and deal with the public;
- The commitment to act responsibly and represent Community Living Essex County in an appropriate and positive manner.
- The desire to follow through with tasks agreed upon.
Your time commitment within this role is:
Commitments may vary depending on the fundraising event and your availability. Generally volunteers are asked to commit 2-3 hours for any given fundraiser.
We will provide for you the following:
- Orientation to Community Living Essex County
- Additional training for specific fundraising events as needed.
To find out more about this volunteer opportunity please contact:
Tony DeSantis, Manager, Community Relations at 519-776-6483, ext 246, or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.