The Essex County Heroes Athletic Club, in partnership with Community Living Essex County, the Amherstburg Police Service and Essex OPP are pleased to announce the details of the annual Heroes Fundraiser in memory of Robert Pillon.
- Saturday, March 4th
- At the new Fort Entertainment Centre (formerly The Verdi Club)
- 689 Texas Road, Amherstburg
- Doors Open at 5pm, Chicken and Pasta Dinner at 6pm
- Limited number of tickets available at $25.00 each (available at Channel- 260 Bathhurst in Amherstburg, Essex Centre-372 Talbot St. N in Essex, The Fort Entertainment Centre and the Amherstburg Police Station)
- Entertainment by Norm Ackland Jr (Ultimate Elvis) and dancing to Bigg Wiggle
In December of 2017, Colin Sanders will be rowing across the Atlantic Ocean – from the Canary Islands to Antigua – in a solo journey of 4,000 km to raise awareness and funds for Community Living Ontario and member associations across the province.
As part of this journey and to raise awareness of the challenges faced by people who have an intellectual disability and their families, Community Living Essex County will be hosting a Stationary Row Event on June 10, 2017.
Join us at BeachWalk Family Fitness in Essex for a Stationary Row Event in support of people with an intellectual disability in Essex County and their families. Collect pledges, participate solo or along with friends, family or coworkers and row for a great cause! Prizes awarded for highest pledges, and exciting rowing challenges all morning long!
Bring your friends, family and co-workers to A1 Chinese Restaurant at 321 Erie Street South in Leamington on Monday, June 12th for lunch, dinner or take out. 55% of all proceeds that day from food sales will be designated to Community Living Essex County’s Kevin McMullan Memorial Award.